Mozart ME is a program designed to help you in the process of music learning.
Mozart ME provides you all these teaching lessons through a game.
Once the game is started via the toolbar a bunch of whole notes come streaming from the right side of the screen. These notes have to be guessed in the order of their appearance with the current input instrument (i.e. piano).
Once a note gets too close to the clef on the left side of the screen it disappears in a cloud of vapor and the player loses one life. For each note named in time the player gets one point or more depending on level.
The further the game progresses the more notes will appear in this steady stream and their range will widen to potentially include many ledger lines above and below the staff. Once a player has depleted all his lives the game is over and he might receive a high score.
Designed for the beginning musician as well as the student or professional, Mozart is an excellent tool towards better reading in 12 minor and major keys, practicing Solfege, unfamiliar keys, clefs or just to have fun while learning.
NOTE: To buy Mozart ME via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Mozart ME":
· supports Mac OS 10.7 (Lion)
· very immersive game play
· 2 basic instruments (a, b, c, or do, re, mi)
· 4 advanced instruments (bass, guitar, mandolin and piano)
· supports movable and fixed Do
· training mode
· half-speed option
· alto, bass, tenor, treble clefs
· all major and minor keys
· non-diatonic notes
· adjustable tuning for all string instruments
· support for left-handed players
· high-quality samples
· top ten list
· localized help
· Academic discounts available
· Localized into Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· updated graphics for Retina@
· several small fixes