MixEmergency is an intuitive OS X app that helps you to scratch, mix, and record video and visualizations in real-time.
MixEmergency provides the necessary tools and high-performance rendering engine required by users who need to add remarkable effects and transitions to their video mix.
MixEmergency offers an easy to use overlay system that can add text, image, Quartz Composition, and live video camera overlays to your performance.
Here are some key features of "MixEmergency":
· Mix and scratch videos, in real-time
· Built-in recording
· Delay compensation
· Transition and effect plug-ins
· Extensive MIDI mapping
· Support for video synchronization
· Syphon Output
· Video card (128 MB dedicated RAM)
· 2 GB RAM
· Storage space for media
· DVI or S-Video output (for output to an external monitor)
· Quicktime 7.3 or later
· Scratch Live 1.8.22 (for external control)The demo version has a watermark over the output, and performance recording is disabled.
· 30 minutes trial
· The unregistered version adds a watermark on the output
· Start-up nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Refined and redesigned the user-interface.
· Added a new FX Sequencer.
· Optimised video pipeline, reducing CPU usage by around 30% when playing HD videos.
· Added new auto-fade mode (triggered via the crossfader).
· Added Quality control for Video Input overlay.
· Added controls to set the autofade duration in beats.
· Added a new autofade duration knob to the Control window.
· Effect presets can now be assigned specific target channels per preset (right-click to modify).
· Effect preset titles can now be edited (double-click to edit).
· Added a parameter window for Quartz Composition overlays.
· Added title/value labels for a number of controls.
· Added MIDI mapping of the external control pop-up button.
· Increased the delay compensation range.
· Quartz Composition Effect and Transitions can now access the new Beat value input.
· Added a Reset button to the MIDI window for quickly resetting all MIDI mappings.
· Added in and out indicators for all MIDI...