Expert emulation of the classic Minimoog
Minimonsta is a virtual vintage analog synthesizer.
The Minimonsta is completely faithful in its reproduction of the original Minmoog, known to be one of the biggest, fattest sounds from any era. Everything that made the Minimoog so popular is here: 3 VCOs, pink/white noise generator, famous Moog 4-pole 24dB/octave low-frequency VCF, 2 ADSRs, external input, mixer, glide and more.
If you've worked with a Minimoog before, you'll be blown away at the realism (not to mention the fact that it stays in rock-solid tuning). And if you've never had the experience, this classic synth emulation is sure to bring you as much inspiration as it did for the pioneering electronic musicians of the day.
- Analog modeling of the legendary 'Model D'
- All original features including 3 oscillators and the famous 4-pole, 24dB/octave filter
- Additional LFO & ADSR for modulation of almost every parameter
- Vast MIDI control possibilities
- Monophonic, polyphonic, legato and unison trigger modes
- Fully programmable with over 6000 factory patches (including many from Rick Wakeman)
- Real-time morphing between up to twelve patches via keyboard control
- External input allows filter to be used as plug-in effect
- Delay effect
- Full automation support
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Updated to 32/64-bit