MicroWave is a Mac OS X application that enables you to easily record, edit and even to convert audio tracks.
You will be able to open a track and edit it or create one with the application. MicroWave provides a versatile editing tools for mastering your audio data in not time.
NOTE: To buy MicroWave via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "MicroWave":
· Open and convert .aiff, .wav, .caf, .m4a, .m4r, .aac, .mp3 files.
· Accurate audio editing engine
· Support for formats from 11khz/8bit/mono up to 96khz/32bit/stereo
· Various audio effects
· Record sound from USB microphones and audio devices
· Create iPhone ringtones
· Comprehensive documentation
· 64-bit processor
· The demo version will not allow you to convert files.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This is a small maintenance update. We squashed quite a few bugs that were causing crashes for some users and we improved CPU usage while recording a little bit.