Minimalist yet feature packed OS X metronome application that makes it simple for all musicians to keep up with any song's tempo
Furthermore, Metronome has been designed in such a manner that all its settings and functions can be swiftly changed using a single key.
Thus, its users will not have to set their music instruments down in order to customize Metronome's interface to suit their needs.
Moreover, Metronome enables you to effortlessly change the tempo using your keyboard's arrow keys and the accent beat with the help of the number keys.
Additionally, you can easily start and stop the beat count with a simple SPACE bar or ENTER / RETURN key tap.
Metronome will allow you to do all of the above without having to stop or restart it, thus greatly speeding up and improving its users' workflows.
On top of all that, Metronome also comes with an "Accelerator" feature, designed to make it very simple and quick to speed up the built-in metronome's rate. Using this tool one can slow down on very complicated song parts in order to hit all the notes successfully and easily increase the tempo once the hard part has finished.
In addition, Metronome helps you to effortlessly save and re-load the application's settings in order to always have a given set of settings at hand, when and if you need it.
What's more, the app's built-in metronome tool is capable of running at any tempo rate, from 0.1 beats per minute up to 999.9 beats per minute.
- Customize the metronome sounds
- Precise and easy to use tempo finder
- One tap stop and start
- Built-in shortcuts for tempo changing
- Save and load settings profiles
- Can follow tempos from 0.1 bpm up to 999.9 bpm
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Metronome now begins as soon as you tell it to play, rather than waiting for one iteration of the time period specified as the bpm.
- Fixed a bug where bar counting during acceleration became erratic.
- Fixed a mysterious bug where the acceleration rate in the Accelerator Panel wouldn't let you enter a negative value to allow you to de-accelerate.
- Fixed a bug where users on pre-Leopard Mac OS X would see a useless 'Set Volume' button on the Countdown timer's window. Volume control over individual sounds used in Metronome is not supported on pre-Leopard systems.