Melodyne Editor 2.1.1
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Melodyne Editor 2.1.0:
- Time ruler zoom:
- A new feature has been added that allows you to click and drag vertically on the time ruler in order to zoom in/out. This reflects the behavior used by most DAWs. On top of that it means that in one mouse action you can combine the vertical drag (for zooming) with a horizontal drag (for scrubbing).
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 118.1 MB
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Celemony Software GmbH
- Home \ Audio
PART OF: Audio Plugins download hubsee alternatives
Melodyne editor is the an audio plugin which gives you the revolutionary Direct Note Access technology.
This technology makes possible what had previously been considered impossible: access to individual notes in polyphonic audio material.
Correct a wrong note in a piano recording, change the chords of a guitar accompaniment after the recording is over, reshape at will a sample lick.
In conclusio, the Melodyne editor allows you to do things of which, until now, you could only dream.
· manual or automatic correction of intonation and timing errors
· refashioning of melodies, harmonies, timing and rhythm
· transposition including adjustment to scale
· modifying various note parameters such as volume, vibrato, formant spectrum
· pitch shifting and time stretching
· MIDI file export
Last updated on October 15th, 2013
Runs on: Mac OS X 10.4 or later (Universal Binary)
feature list requirements limitations