Melodyne Editor 2.1.1
Melodyne editor is the an audio plugin which gives you the revolutionary Direct Note Access technology.
This technology makes possible what had previously been considered impossible: access to individual notes in polyphonic audio material.
Correct a wrong note in a piano recording, change the chords of a guitar accompaniment after the recording is over, reshape at will a sample lick.
In conclusio, the Melodyne editor allows you to do things of which, until now, you could only dream.
· manual or automatic correction of intonation and timing errors
· refashioning of melodies, harmonies, timing and rhythm
· transposition including adjustment to scale
· modifying various note parameters such as volume, vibrato, formant spectrum
· pitch shifting and time stretching
· MIDI file export
- single-track audio editing environment with Melodyne technology
- suitable for monophonic, polyphonic and rhythmic/complex audio material
- offers with DNA direct access to individual notes within chords
- works as a plug-in (VST, AU, RTAS) in compatible DAWs under Mac OS X and Windows
- can also be used in stand-alone mode
- activation on up to two computers or via iLok
- user interface and manual in English, German, French, Spanish and Japanese
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- Time ruler zoom:
- A new feature has been added that allows you to click and drag vertically on the time ruler in order to zoom in/out. This reflects the behavior used by most DAWs. On top of that it means that in one mouse action you can combine the vertical drag (for zooming) with a horizontal drag (for scrubbing).