Melo is a small Mac application that updates your last.fm profile every time you listen to a song on iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, and in iTunes.
With last.fm you can enjoy personal charts and music recommendations based your listening history. Talk to people who share your taste.
Find events with your favorite artists. Look back at the complete soundtrack of your life, no matter where the music plays.
Note: Music on the devices must either be synced from your Mac, or streamed with Home Sharing. Take a look at the FAQ on our web site for more information.
NOTE: To buy Melo via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Melo":
· Just open the app and connect it to your last.fm profile
· Automatically keeps track of every song, podcast, audiobook, and music video
· Glance at what's playing
· Tell the world you love a song
· Quickly open your last.fm profile
· Tiny icon in the menu bar stays out of your way
· Melo uses just a tiny bit of your Mac's power no matter how big your music library is
· Every play counts, even if there's no network connection
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Better compatibility with iTunes 11.