MegaSeg Pro is a powerful application which enables you to consolidate all your MP3 songs on the hard drive of your iMac or PowerBook computer, and then mix between them for a professional DJ presentation without the need for extra CD players ormixers.
MegaSeg's powerful feature set includes intuitive management of song rotation, timed playlist events, instant sound effect Hot Keys, elegant playlist rules for artist separation, color coded Request Lists, and iTunes compatible playlists.
Loading CD tracks into MegaSeg is really easy. With the built-in database search engine and ease of use, you'll never want to lug CD's around again. MegaSeg can also play and mix MP3 and Quicktime files downloaded from the internet.
Here are some key features of "MegaSeg Pro":
· Dual Decks with Real-Time Waveform Viewer
· Visual Beat Syncing
· Multi-channel or Multi-device Outputs for Cue and Preview
· iTunes Store Compatible
· Magic Trackpad Control
· Pitch Lock (keylock, master-tempo, time stretching)
· Plays iTunes DRM Protected Audio
· Hardware Controllable (MIDI Learn mode with presets)
· Automatic Volume Control
· G3/G4/G5 or Intel-based Mac.
· QuickTime 6.5.2 or later.
· 600 MHz or faster processor.
· 512 MB RAM or more.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New Multiprocess AV preference takes advantage of the Mac's multicore processor for improved stability.
· New MIDI presets for controllers from Pioneer, Hercules, and Numark (DDJ-S1, DDJ-WeGO, NS6, MK4, RMX2).
· New Import to Category "Same as Folder" option, which works with the Import Folder import method.
· New AppleScript support with commands to toggle status of AutoSeg, Events, and Rules.
· AutoSeg Trim no longer affects tracks over 10 minutes long.
· Category Browser: Changed Spacebar and Return to check only the current selected category. Use Control-Space or Control-Return to check multiple categories via keyboard.
· Category Browser: Filters out double slashes.
· Command-Right Arrow and Command-Option-Right Arrow consistently selects newly added tracks in the playlist.
· Deck: Transport position updates faster for smoother display of short tracks.
· Devices: Fixed a bug that prevented certain output devices with odd characters in their name (e.g. "µDAC") from working consistently.
· Edit Categ...