Do you use to listen music through Spotify iTunes or Rdio? Tired of switching to the main Spotify window? After installing Simplify you will on any moment what is playing on Spotify iTunes or Rdio.
Moreover, you will be able to switch and seek tracks, control sound volume with our nifty application. Simplify will do the best to allow you concentrating on your work, internet browsing, documents editing, and so forth.
Stop yourself from constantly switching to Spotify to find out the current track album art, it will always be on your desktop.
Your desktop is always full of windows and documents? Don't worry, you can assign keyboard shortcuts for almost every action in Spotify iTunes or Rdio: playback toggle, track changes, sound volume levels: everything is in your hands.
NOTE: To buy Simplify via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Simplify":
· Album cover and track title always on your desktop;
· Cute mini-player window (can be shown with a customizable keyboard shortcut) to control sound volume, switch tracks, seek tracks, toggle playback;
· Customizable global shortcuts to control sound volume, switch tracks, toggle playback, and toggle mini-player;
· Simplify may be automatically launched when Spotify starts;
· Current song title in menu bar;
· Easily copy track title and link to track to share with friends.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added remote control privacy: now you can choose whether remote machine can control yours or only watch what is playing on your machine;
· Added an ability to disable notifications when Simplify detects new players;
· Changed Preferences appearance to be more intuitive;
· Added experimental support for Bowtie themes: install them like any Simplify jacket;
· Added new full-screen default jacket Heavyweight;
· Fixed jackets positioning issues: Simplify now tracks position of individual jackets on your desktop;
· Fixed Last.fm scrobbling issue for the first track being scrobbled;
· Fixed Spotify covers displaying when Spotify is in your home Applications folder;
· Fixed various jackets issues;
· Changes to Simplify Jackets API: fully rewritten Jackets API with new methods to create new great jackets. Read our documentation on GitHub to know more;
· Various bug-fixes and performance improvements.