Mapping Tonal Harmony Pro is a Mac OS X application that enables students, composers and teachers to hear, analyze and compose harmonic progressions with ease.
The main role of Mapping Tonal Harmony Pro is to help you learn tonal harmony. Moreover, the map includes 6 levels of complexity and can be viewed in all 12 keys and enharmonic spellings.
NOTE: To buy Mapping Tonal Harmony Pro via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Mapping Tonal Harmony Pro":
· Multiple Mode Selectors
· Seven Map Levels
· Chord Info Panel
Cadences and Alternative Cadences Paths:
Enharmonics and Keyboard:
· Staff Panel
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· MIDI EXPORT - export progressions as MIDI files in any key
· PRINT WORKSHEETS - print progressions as worksheets with functional analysis (or chord progression in any key)
· SHOW/HIDE UNUSED CHORDS - the map now has the option to filter out all functions not used in the current progression
· AUDIO HARMONIC MARKERS - audio tracks now show functional markers on a timeline to analyze and understand the harmonic rhythm in the current piece.
· AUDIO ONION SKIN MARKERS - you can now select a section of the audio track you want to view, listen and analyze.
· HARMONIC PATHS ON AUDIO TRACKS - harmonic paths are now available on audio tracks (also reflecting the audio onion markers)
· KEY SIGNATURES AND CIRCLE OF FIFTHS - app shows the circle of fifths in the current key and the key signature for both major and minor.
· MENU AND KEYBOARD ALWAYS VISIBLE - menu and keyboard do not auto-hide they stay available all the time.