Macsome Audio Recorder is a powerful audio recorder on Mac OS X. Macsome Audio Recorder can record from applications like Skype, iTunes, DVD Player, and from microphones or other hardwares.
Macsome Audio Recorder can customize Recording settings to improve audio quality from any application, set recording time, save the recording directly into MP3 or AAC files, burn recorded files to MP3 CDs, and audio CDs.
Users can easily search and manage files in RecordBin, split a big recorded audio file to small pieces, burn audio files from RecordBin directly to CD disc, and update ID Tags for recorded audio files.
Here are some key features of "Macsome Audio Recorder":
· Recording from applications and hardware - Record input/source from a microphone, streaming audio from the Internet, external input devices (CDs, LP, music cassettes, phone line) as well as other applications like iTunes, DVD Player.
· Multiple recording process synchronously - You can add Multiple applications and PC devices synchronously
· End recording duration / file size - It enables you to stop recording automatically after a desired duration or file size.
· Record to AAC and Mp3 - The recorded audio files can be saved to AAC, MP3 files.
· Split recorded files - You can split recording files by setting or by split button, to split a big file to small pieces!
· Silence Monitor - Pause recoding during silence and start a new recording when the sound starts again. This option is especially useful when recording streaming audio and net congestion temporarily stops the stream.
· Record Bin for file organization and previewing - The Record Bin is used for organizing and post-processing recorded files.
· ID Tags support - The ID Tags setting allows you to add information tags to MP3, AAC files or CD Tracks. When you split a big book file to several small files, the ID Tags will be preserved, too.
· Built-in CD burning - Macsome Audio Recorder also allows you to easily burn to CDs your recorded audio files.
· At least 512M physical RAM.
· Recording is disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix a crash bug on Mac OS X 10.5.8.
· Fully compatible on 10.7.
· Fix several bugs on the interface.