A true analog filter based vocoder
MVocoder is designed to be easy to use, yet very flexible for those who want to be really creative.
MVocoder supports external side-chain instead of having an integrated synth. This way, you can feed in any source and let the plugin do its magic.
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape
- 4 global modulators
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fix: Safety limiter was responding too early on stereo sources and didn't work correctly single-channel modes.
- Fix: New pitch detection algorithm could cause problems when fed with white noise and some other problematic signals.
- Fix: Mouse movement over the plugin window in Cubase did stop any other drawing on some machines.
- Fix: Fixed cursor support on Mac.