MVocoder is a true analog filter based vocoder supporting up to 100 bands, order-10 filters, band matrix, band distribution and resonance graphs, morphing and other special vocoding modes and much more.
MVocoder is designed to be easy to use, yet very flexible for those who want to be really creative.
MVocoder supports external side-chain instead of having an integrated synth. This way, you can feed in any source and let the plugin do its magic.
Here are some key features of "MVocoder":
· Continuously adjustable oscillator shape
· 4 global modulators
· M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
· Smart randomization
· Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
· Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Global preset management and online preset exchange
· Fully automatable.
· AU / VST host
· 15 days trial
· After 15 days, it will become a demo version with several limitations.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Plugins now report latency immediately when its changed (e.g. upsampling change) or after pressing "!" button.
· Added a global plugin reset button, which restarts playback and updates latency.
· Highly improved and optimized oscillator shape modulation.
· Added AGC Set button, which sets output gain to make the output match input loudness for all plugins, where it is possible.
· Added harmonic generator for oscillators, number of harmonics increased to 256.
· Added full-sized microsonogram to all analyzers.
· MMultiBandWaveshaper & MWaveShaper: Improved DC blocker.
· Added "reset default editor size and style" feature.
· MMultiBandRingModulator, MRingModulator: Improved button-based GUI layout.v
· Plugins were lagging when saving.
· For 1in2out the plugins now perform mono->stereo conversion.
· Improved equalizer band points for better visibility.
· Added "tuplets" synchronization to all modulation effects & modulators.
· MAutoDynamicEq, MDynamicEq: Added resonant lowpass, highpass, allpass filters.