An audio plug-in that can basically do the limiting work for you with outstanding quality
MUltraMaximizer is a fatal weapon that lets you win the loudness war and is affordable to everyone. Using a few controls MUltraMaximizer can basically do the limiting for you with outstanding quality.
It is a simplified, extremely easy-to-use and cheap alternative to MMultiBandLimiter, one of the most advanced multiband limiters in the world.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fix: Safety limiter was responding too early on stereo sources and didn't work correctly single-channel modes.
- Fix: New pitch detection algorithm could cause problems when fed with white noise and some other problematic signals.
- Fix: Mouse movement over the plugin window in Cubase did stop any other drawing on some machines.
- Fix: Fixed cursor support on Mac.