MU.LAB is a state of the art music production app for OS X and Windows that will transform your computer into a rich virtual music studio.
Also, MU.LAB does not overwhelm you with a complex feature set, in which you can get lost.
In the contrary, MU.LAB is a user-friendly yet rock-solid musical tool designed to create, finetune and play your music.
Here are some key features of "MU.LAB":
· Create, record, edit and play audio & MIDI
· Integrated high-quality synths, samplers and effects
· Supports VST plug-ins, both audio & MIDI
· Easy workflow
· Flexible modular architecture
· State of the art audio engine
· Sample accurate sequencing
· Automatic mono/stereo handling
· ReWire Master
· Available on Mac OSX and Windows
· Can be used from a USB memory stick
· E-Licensing - No USB dongle required
· At least 6 MB free disk space.
· CPU 500 Mhz or more.
· Graphics resolution 1024 x 768 or more.
· Good soundcard with good driver.
· MU.LAB Free: 4 track limit and many other limitations.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Finetuned and fixed several aspects of the audio level compressor.
· Extended support for different types of WAVE files.
· Mixdown start-end is only set automatically on first time, after that it's purely defined by the user.
· Composer and Sequence Editor: Zoom Selection, Copy Time Zoom and Paste Time Zoom are now shortcuttable functions.
· Rack naming: If loaded from a preset, the preset name has more priority than the first plugin name.
· New preset file function: "Unlink From Preset".
· Improved VST engine especially wrt VSTs that rely on timing info from the hosts.
· Improved support for rack desk shortcuts when the rack desk is docked.
· Added a bypass for a load problem in ToonTrack EZ Drummer. (EZD seems to need an 'effIdle' call after load)
· Fixed a bug that could cause audio noises, especially on OSX.
· Fixed a little bug in the VST engine which could cause improper syncing between host and plug-in. (eg Kirnu Cream)
· "Select Composition" function: Wh...