MTuner was designed to help you tune guitars and other instruments.
Moreover, MTuner is easy to-use and helps you obtain great results.
Here are some key features of "MTuner":
· Detects frequency, note and deviation from correct pitch in cents - resolves frequencies in range 50Hz to 2kHz, which is enough for most instruments and vocals.
· History log - displays more than 20 previous notes, which is useful to quickly convert melodies into notes.
· VST/VST3/AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & multi-core support recommended
· You cannot change size and style of the plugins.
· You cannot access sonogram feature in analyzers and equalizers.
· You cannot manipulate your own presets.
· Most plugins cannot perform upsampling which minimizes aliasing, therefore it is useful to improve sound quality.
· The plugins will occasionally open the developer's website.
· The plugins will contain the nasty big box in the bottom with the developer's clickable logo.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added a new GUI mode based on buttons, which saves space and is especially designed for those with small resolution displays.
· Oscillator step sequencer now support multiple step shapes.
· Added 1/3 oct and 1 oct mode to all analyzers.
· Improved modulator pitch detector accuracy and response.
· Added linear harmonics mode to all parameteric (dynamic) equalizers.
· Added envelope curvatures: saw, triangles and sines.
· MWaveshaper & MMultiBandWaveShaper: Added asymmetric shaping, which can generate even harmonics. Added DC blocker and default mode is now linear.
· Modulator values can now be automated.
· MAutoPitch, MTuner: Improved pitch detection algorithm.
· Improved switching between editor modes.
· Added input level peak meters to multiband plugins.
· Oscillator harmonics graphs' units now follow number of harmonics.
· Added "Invert" feature to all parametric equalizers.
· Plugins now provide only those channel modes, which make sense for them.
· Fix: MMultiBandDelay could increase amount of required memo...