MStereoGenerator is an audio plugin that provides a mono to stereo (or even surround) expander, which was designed to make tracks sound wider, stronger and punchier.
MStereoGenerator is a great tool for almost any audio material from vocals and saxophones to drums.
In addition, the integrated equalizer will allow you to adjust which parts of the spectrum you want to expand and stereo scope gives you an immediate view of the resulting stereo width.
Here are some key features of "MStereoGenerator":
- Unique widening algorithm
- 2D stereo field analyzer and channel peak meters
- 4 global modulators
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- VST/VST3/AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & multi-core support recommended
- 15 days trial
- After 15 days, it will become a demo version with several limitations.
- Fix: Safety limiter was responding too early on stereo sources and didn't work correctly single-channel modes.
- Fix: New pitch detection algorithm could cause problems when fed with white noise and some other problematic signals.
- Fix: Mouse movement over the plugin window in Cubase did stop any other drawing on some machines.
- Fix: Fixed cursor support on Mac.