A special reverb designed for mixing in general and for spatial positioning in particular
Otherwise all instruments will appear at the same position and the mix may sound muddy. And this is exactly what is MReverb for.
You need to specify room properties and then you only need to move the sound source where you want and MReverb will try to make it sound like the object is on that spot. Moreover MReverb has 4 fully configurable modulators useful to make incredible effects.
Each oscillator in any of the plug-ins is defined by the most advanced technology in the world, which compounds predefined shapes, with custom shapes and a step sequencer. Global modulators can move any parameter and make your sound truly interesting.
- Dual user interface
- Spatial positioning system
- Fully adjustable 3-band equalizer
- Fully algorithmic true stereo reverb
- 4 global modulators
- Integrated tube saturation
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fix: Safety limiter was responding too early on stereo sources and didn't work correctly single-channel modes.
- Fix: New pitch detection algorithm could cause problems when fed with white noise and some other problematic signals.
- Fix: Mouse movement over the plugin window in Cubase did stop any other drawing on some machines.
- Fix: Fixed cursor support on Mac.