MReverb was designed for helping you avoid and optimize the audio-processing related time-consuming tasks.
When you listen to a good mix, you should be easily able to place each sound source to some spot in the space.
Otherwise all instruments will appear at the same position and the mix may sound muddy. And this is exactly what is MReverb for.
You need to specify room properties and then you only need to move the sound source where you want and MReverb will try to make it sound like the object is on that spot.
Moreover MReverb has 4 fully configurable modulators useful to make incredible effects.
Each oscillator in any of the plug-ins is defined by the most advanced technology in the world, which compounds predefined shapes, with custom shapes and a step sequencer. Global modulators can move any parameter and make your sound truly interesting.
Here are some key features of "MReverb":
· Dual user interface
· Spatial positioning system
· Fully adjustable 3-band equalizer
· Fully algorithmic true stereo reverb
· 4 global modulators
· Integrated tube saturation
· Smart randomization
· Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
· Automatic synchronization to host tempo
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Global preset management and online preset exchange
· Fully automatable.
· VST/VST3/AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & multi-core support recommended
· 15 days trial
· After 15 days, it will become a demo version with several limitations.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Plugins now report latency immediately when its changed (e.g. upsampling change) or after pressing "!" button.
· Added a global plugin reset button, which restarts playback and updates latency.
· Highly improved and optimized oscillator shape modulation.
· Added AGC Set button, which sets output gain to make the output match input loudness for all plugins, where it is possible.
· Added harmonic generator for oscillators, number of harmonics increased to 256.
· Added full-sized microsonogram to all analyzers.
· MMultiBandWaveshaper & MWaveShaper: Improved DC blocker.
· Added "reset default editor size and style" feature.
· MMultiBandRingModulator, MRingModulator: Improved button-based GUI layout.v
· Plugins were lagging when saving.
· For 1in2out the plugins now perform mono->stereo conversion.
· Improved equalizer band points for better visibility.
· Added "tuplets" synchronization to all modulation effects & modulators.
· MAutoDynamicEq, MDynamicEq: Added resonant lowpass, highpass, allpass filters.