MPhaser is a nice and friendly plug-in that offers you automatic synchronization and very efficient preset management features.
MPhaser is a traditional phasing effect plugin with a simple and easy to use interface.
This is backed up by a changeable oscillator shape allowing greater flexibility, and up-sampling to minimize aliasing and achieve an even clearer sound.
Here are some key features of "MPhaser":
· Continuously adjustable oscillator shape
· M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
· Smart randomization
· Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
· Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
· Automatic synchronization to host tempo
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Global preset management and online preset exchange
· Fully automatable.
· Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
· VST/VST3/AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & multi-core support recommended
· 15 days trial
· After 15 days, it will become a demo version with several limitations.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Plugins now report latency immediately when its changed (e.g. upsampling change) or after pressing "!" button.
· Added a global plugin reset button, which restarts playback and updates latency.
· Highly improved and optimized oscillator shape modulation.
· Added AGC Set button, which sets output gain to make the output match input loudness for all plugins, where it is possible.
· Added harmonic generator for oscillators, number of harmonics increased to 256.
· Added full-sized microsonogram to all analyzers.
· MMultiBandWaveshaper & MWaveShaper: Improved DC blocker.
· Added "reset default editor size and style" feature.
· MMultiBandRingModulator, MRingModulator: Improved button-based GUI layout.v
· Plugins were lagging when saving.
· For 1in2out the plugins now perform mono->stereo conversion.
· Improved equalizer band points for better visibility.
· Added "tuplets" synchronization to all modulation effects & modulators.
· MAutoDynamicEq, MDynamicEq: Added resonant lowpass, highpass, allpass filters.