The MPX Native Reverb Plug-in features the legendary Lexicon sound through a single polymorphic plug-in with seven different reverb types and over one hundred of the most versatile and finely crafted studio presets.
The MPX Native Reverb Plug-in is the ultimate home recording and project studio plug-in package for creating professional, inspirational mixes within popular DAWs such as Pro Tools, Nuendo, Logic, or any other AudioUnit, RTAS, or VST compatible host.
Here are some key features of "MPX Native Reverb":
· Classic Lexicon reverb algorithm
· 100 finely-crafted studio presets
· Exclusive artist presets
· Intuitive user-interface provides easy access to key parameters
· Formats that work seamlessly in any VST®, Audio Unit™ or RTAS® compatible DAW
· Streamlined User Interface allows for quick set up by showing all parameters on one screen
· Graphical real-time visualization illustrates full spectral intensity
· Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format that can easily be transferred between DAWs
· Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels
· Multi-platform compatibility (Windows 7, Vista and XP; Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6)
· iLok2 required
· Second generation iLok
· 1GB RAM
· 100MB of available disk space
· Screen resolution of 1280x800 or greater
· Apple combo drive or SuperDrive
· AU / VST 2.4 or later
· Pro Tools 8.0 or later
· 14 days trial.