MP3 ID3 Tag Encoding Converter is a free and open-source ID3 tag converter and editor.
ID3 tag is a metadata container most often used with the MP3 audio file format. ID3 tag provides information such as the title, artist, album, track number, and other data.
Modern MP3 players, such as iTunes and VLC can only read text encoding in UTF-8.
MP3 ID3 Tag Encoding Converter is a free application that can convert to text encoding to UTF-8.
Here are some key features of "MP3 ID3 Tag Encoding Converter":
· MP3 ID3 Tag encoding conversion;
· GUI interface;
· MP3 ID3 Tag editing;
· Traditional / Simplified Chinese conversion;
· Source MP3 ID3 Tag encoding detection
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Show file path in status bar
· Open user's default music folder
· Native file dialog in Windows platform
· Minor enhancements for Mac version