MP3 Converter Pro is a simple and easy to use batch MP3 converter for Mac that can convert aiff, flac, au, ogg, m4a, ac3, wma, wav, mpeg, avian and more to the MP3 format.
Users can Convert music, songs and other audio to MP3 to play on a portable device like an iPod or cell phone. Also extracts audio from video formats, such as AVI, to save as MP3.
· Add file or Add Folder to file list,you can also remove the file from file list or remove all files.
· Select the file that you will prepare to convert in file list and preview the content of audio or video via QuickTime Player.
· QuickTime now support preview of MOV,3GP, MPEG,MPG,but don't support RM,RMVB,FLV,ASF.
· Set start time and end time,the value of
· Choose the bitrate,sampling frequency,channel and set the output folder and filename prefix in settings panel.The default prefix is "c2mp3",if only one file in file list,the prefix is just the output filename.
· Click "To MP3" on lower right corner to start converting.
· If consuming time is too long, click "Stop Converting" to stop the current conversion.
NOTE: MP3 Converter Pro can only be purchased via the Mac App Store (the buy link redirects you to its App Store page). To purchase/download applications via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "MP3 Converter Pro":
· Convert or compress MP3 files quickly and easily
· Universal audio converter supporting all popular formats
· Change nitrate,frequency and channels of MP3 files
· Batch audio conversion to convert thousands of files