A powerful multiband wave-shaping plug-in with adjustable shape
MMultiBandWaveShaper is a powerful multiband wave-shaping plugin that literally lets you draw your own signal graph.
This makes it the perfect solution for creating various kinds of distortion and even complicated modulated effects that you haven't even dreamed of...yet.
- Dual user interface
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape
- 4 global modulators
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fix: Safety limiter was responding too early on stereo sources and didn't work correctly single-channel modes.
- Fix: New pitch detection algorithm could cause problems when fed with white noise and some other problematic signals.
- Fix: Mouse movement over the plugin window in Cubase did stop any other drawing on some machines.
- Fix: Fixed cursor support on Mac.