An audio plug-in that offers you enhanced features in comparison with other reverbs due to the fact that it can process up to 6 distinct bands
MMultiBandReverb extends the possibilities well beyond that of standard quality reverbs by allowing you to process up to six distinct bands simultaneously.
This reverb plugin can provide everything from extremely realistic halls to unbelievable effects. Engage your distinct originality with our reverb.
- Spatial positioning system
- Fully adjustable 3-band equalizer
- Fully algorithmic true stereo reverb
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape
- 4 global modulators
- Integrated tube saturation
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fix: Safety limiter was responding too early on stereo sources and didn't work correctly single-channel modes.
- Fix: New pitch detection algorithm could cause problems when fed with white noise and some other problematic signals.
- Fix: Mouse movement over the plugin window in Cubase did stop any other drawing on some machines.
- Fix: Fixed cursor support on Mac.