The MMultiBandHarmonizer audio plug-in allows you to widen or enhance recordings, add bass drum subharmonics and much more.
MMultiBandHarmonizer also offers you multiple harmonizing algorithms, up to 120 voices, formant adjustment and features such as strumming.
Here are some key features of "MMultiBandHarmonizer":
· Dual user interface
· 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
· Continuously adjustable oscillator shape
· 4 global modulators
· M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
· Smart randomization
· Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
· Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
· Automatic synchronization to host tempo
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Global preset management and online preset exchange
· Fully automatable.
· Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
· VST/VST3/AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & multi-core support recommended
· 15 days trial
· After 15 days, it will become a demo version with several limitations.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Plugins with active presets and side-chain now have side-chain peak meter on the easy screen.
· Added full automation/modulation to signal generators including LFOs.
· Added "Banks" mode for multiparameters, which lets you interpolate between several banks of parameter values.
· Improved signal generator smoothing performance.
· Increased unit grid visibility in all graph editors.
· Colors slightly adjusted for better visibility.
· Fix: Randomization sometimes triggered "next/previous preset" load.
· Fix: Plugins always received MIDI channel 1 under Cubase 7 using VST3.
· Fix: Step sequencer shapes were not saving correctly.
· Fix: Plugins could crash when fed with "poly pressure" even via VST3.
· Fix: Plugins could occasionally temporarily freeze in VST3 when being automated during upsampling change.
· Fix: Double click on Cocoa GUI on Mac OS X didn't work well with normal clicks.