An advanced multiband dynamics processing module plug-in
However due to its high performance and zero latency it is also suitable for any mixing purpose.
MMultiBandDynamics features up to six fully configurable independent bands. In addition, starting with two compressor/expander units and finishing with an advanced custom processing shape editing feature enabled by our incredible MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES) technology,
MMultiBandDynamics becomes a total advanced multiband dynamics processing solution.
- Dual user interface
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Custom processing shape
- Advanced dynamic detector
- 3 signal shaping modes, dry/wet control
- Actual source level indication inside the shape graph
- Unique temporary gain feature
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fix: Safety limiter was responding too early on stereo sources and didn't work correctly single-channel modes.
- Fix: New pitch detection algorithm could cause problems when fed with white noise and some other problematic signals.
- Fix: Mouse movement over the plugin window in Cubase did stop any other drawing on some machines.
- Fix: Fixed cursor support on Mac.