MMultiBandDynamics is an advanced multiband dynamics processor that provides you clear sounds and that was originally designed for mastering.
However due to its high performance and zero latency it is also suitable for any mixing purpose.
MMultiBandDynamics features up to six fully configurable independent bands. In addition, starting with two compressor/expander units and finishing with an advanced custom processing shape editing feature enabled by our incredible MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES) technology,
MMultiBandDynamics becomes a total advanced multiband dynamics processing solution.
Here are some key features of "MMultiBandDynamics":
· Dual user interface
· 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
· Custom processing shape
· Advanced dynamic detector
· 3 signal shaping modes, dry/wet control
· Actual source level indication inside the shape graph
· Unique temporary gain feature
· M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
· Smart randomization
· Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
· Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Global preset management and online preset exchange
· Fully automatable.
· Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
· VST/VST3/AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & multi-core support recommended
· 15 days trial
· After 15 days, it will become a demo version with several limitations.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· MStereoScope: Added M/S meters.
· Documentations highly extended and available from within the plugin.
· MStereoGenerator, MStereoProcessor, MStereoScope: Panorama direction meter inside the phase meter.
· Modulator editors slightly restructuralized for better compactness.
· MMultiBandHarmonizer: Added pitch-bend range parameter.
· All peak/loudness/.. meters are now reset by clicking on them. Hold ctrl to reset individual meters.
· MMultiAnalyzer: Added name & visual presets, visual settings can be changed from any instance, added multi-track loudness & collision meters.
· In surround mode you can now enable individual channels for processing.
· Analyzers are now surround capable.
· Added phases sync groups to all modulators, so they can now be synchronized with each other and potentially with other parts of the plugin.
· Most modulator sliders/knobs now send automation (before it was possible to automate them, but they didn't send it).
· Modulator synchronization can now be automated/modulated.