MMultiAnalyzer is an audio plugin that provides a one of a kind multitrack analyzer and sonogram.
MMultiAnalyzer will allow you to look inside your audio material and reveal problems and collisions quickly, easily and with astonishing accuracy.
Use MMultiAnalyzer with all tracks you are interested in and the plugins automatically find each other.
Moreover, MMultiAnalyzer comes with some unique features such as super-resolution, deharmonization, and much more.
Here are some key features of "MMultiAnalyzer":
· M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing - our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also mono/stereo encoding, separate channels and encodings, and up to 8 channels of surround audio, which makes them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI's.
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers (if this feature is enabled). We are building a community and you can be a part of it!
· Fully automatable.
· Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
· VST/VST3/AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & multi-core support recommended
· Generates noise from time to time.
· Opens the meldaproduction.com website on start-up and contains a clickable region, which opens this website.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Plugins now report latency immediately when its changed (e.g. upsampling change) or after pressing "!" button.
· Added a global plugin reset button, which restarts playback and updates latency.
· Highly improved and optimized oscillator shape modulation.
· Added AGC Set button, which sets output gain to make the output match input loudness for all plugins, where it is possible.
· Added harmonic generator for oscillators, number of harmonics increased to 256.
· Added full-sized microsonogram to all analyzers.
· MMultiBandWaveshaper & MWaveShaper: Improved DC blocker.
· Added "reset default editor size and style" feature.
· MMultiBandRingModulator, MRingModulator: Improved button-based GUI layout.v
· Plugins were lagging when saving.
· For 1in2out the plugins now perform mono->stereo conversion.
· Improved equalizer band points for better visibility.
· Added "tuplets" synchronization to all modulation effects & modulators.
· MAutoDynamicEq, MDynamicEq: Added resonant lowpass, highpass, allpass filters.