MMultiAnalyzer is an audio plugin that provides a one of a kind multitrack analyzer and sonogram.
MMultiAnalyzer will allow you to look inside your audio material and reveal problems and collisions quickly, easily and with astonishing accuracy.
Use MMultiAnalyzer with all tracks you are interested in and the plugins automatically find each other.
Moreover, MMultiAnalyzer comes with some unique features such as super-resolution, deharmonization, and much more.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing - our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also mono/stereo encoding, separate channels and encodings, and up to 8 channels of surround audio, which makes them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI's.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers (if this feature is enabled). We are building a community and you can be a part of it!
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- Fix: Safety limiter was responding too early on stereo sources and didn't work correctly single-channel modes.
- Fix: New pitch detection algorithm could cause problems when fed with white noise and some other problematic signals.
- Fix: Mouse movement over the plugin window in Cubase did stop any other drawing on some machines.
- Fix: Fixed cursor support on Mac.