MMasteringBundle is a suite of revolutionary technology plug-ins (currently 18 effects) which will give you the power to master your recordings more quickly, more easily and with astonishing results.
Most of the plug-ins are so fast that you can use them for general purposes too. High speed, simplicity, crystal clear sound and minimal noise level is the standard output from every MeldaProduction plug-in.
MMasteringBundle does not contain simulations of vintage analog devices or mere clones. Rather the plugins move audio production technology forward!
MMasteringBundle's price is also more than affordable. The question is: "Do you want to join this advancing, new world of audio processing"?
The MMasteringBundle bundle contains the following plug-ins:
· VST/VST3/AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & multi-core support recommended
· 15 days trial
· After 15 days, it will become a demo version with several limitations.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Plugins with active presets and side-chain now have side-chain peak meter on the easy screen.
· Added full automation/modulation to signal generators including LFOs.
· Added "Banks" mode for multiparameters, which lets you interpolate between several banks of parameter values.
· Improved signal generator smoothing performance.
· Increased unit grid visibility in all graph editors.
· Colors slightly adjusted for better visibility.
· Fix: Randomization sometimes triggered "next/previous preset" load.
· Fix: Plugins always received MIDI channel 1 under Cubase 7 using VST3.
· Fix: Step sequencer shapes were not saving correctly.
· Fix: Plugins could crash when fed with "poly pressure" even via VST3.
· Fix: Plugins could occasionally temporarily freeze in VST3 when being automated during upsampling change.
· Fix: Double click on Cocoa GUI on Mac OS X didn't work well with normal clicks.