A FFT based linear-phase equalizer, which can provide virtually any frequency response
MFreeformEqualizer is a FFT based linear-phase equalizer which can provide virtually any frequency response and may save you when other methods have failed.
Using MFreeformEqualizer you can literally draw any frequency response you may want. You can correct problematic frequencies with surgical accuracy, play with the spectrum, or even create interesting effects.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fix: Safety limiter was responding too early on stereo sources and didn't work correctly single-channel modes.
- Fix: New pitch detection algorithm could cause problems when fed with white noise and some other problematic signals.
- Fix: Mouse movement over the plugin window in Cubase did stop any other drawing on some machines.
- Fix: Fixed cursor support on Mac.