MFilter is an audio plug-in that provides four global modulators that are able to provide effects such as wah-wah, sweeps and much more.
MFilter is a specifically altered version of our MEqualizer with four global modulators which are able to provide effects such as wah-wah, sweeps, etc., but MFilter goes much further than you could ever imagine with standard effects.
Here are some key features of "MFilter":
· Dual user interface
· Continuously adjustable oscillator shape
· 4 global modulators
· 7 filter types for each band.
· Advanced editor and smooth visualization of resulting frequency response
· Integrated tube saturation
· M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
· Smart randomization
· Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
· Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
· Automatic synchronization to host tempo
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Global preset management and online preset exchange
· Fully automatable.
· VST/VST3/AU compatible host (32-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & multi-core support recommended
· 15 days trial
· After 15 days, it will become a demo version with several limitations.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Increased number of banks for multiparameter bank modes to 32.
· Fix: Multiparameter windows became extremely large after the previous update.