MCreativeBundle is an audio plug-in bundle that currently contains 17 effects for serious composers who want the most advanced technology soft-tools for taking their own sound creativity past the limits of their imagination.
This is possible, now, through the flexibility engineered into each one of the available plug-ins. A flexibility that cannot be matched by any other plug-ins of their kind.
The multiband plug-ins can have up to six completely independent bands; each shaping your work into unique and musical sounds. Each oscillator in any of the plug-ins is defined by the most advanced technology in the world; which combines predefined shapes with custom shapes and a step sequencer.
Additionally, global modulators can move any parameter thereby making your sound both interesting and pleasing. Of course, you can also torture sounds in any way you like, as needed for your genre.
· VST/VST3/AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & multi-core support recommended
· 15 days trial
· After 15 days, it will become a demo version with several limitations.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Plugins with active presets and side-chain now have side-chain peak meter on the easy screen.
· Added full automation/modulation to signal generators including LFOs.
· Added "Banks" mode for multiparameters, which lets you interpolate between several banks of parameter values.
· Improved signal generator smoothing performance.
· Increased unit grid visibility in all graph editors.
· Colors slightly adjusted for better visibility.
· Fix: Randomization sometimes triggered "next/previous preset" load.
· Fix: Plugins always received MIDI channel 1 under Cubase 7 using VST3.
· Fix: Step sequencer shapes were not saving correctly.
· Fix: Plugins could crash when fed with "poly pressure" even via VST3.
· Fix: Plugins could occasionally temporarily freeze in VST3 when being automated during upsampling change.
· Fix: Double click on Cocoa GUI on Mac OS X didn't work well with normal clicks.