An advanced mastering equalizer and analyzer plug-in
MAutoEqualizer is revolutionary with regard to mastering plug-ins as it combines the features of a powerful equalizer but also the options offered by a state-of-the-art linear-phase equalizer and the ones provided by an efficient analyzer.
Also, it is the first software featuring our MeldaProduction Filter Adaption (MFA) technology which can actually perform the equalization for you based on an analysis of your recording, another recording or any spectral content which you can literally "draw" using our MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES).
Do not be mistaken, this has nothing to do with FFT. MAutoEqualizer is a parametric equalizer. The filter adaption really configures only the bands. It does not suffer from distortion, transient smearing or other artifacts caused by simple FFT algorithms.
- 3 equalization algorithms
- Adjustable dry/wet mix
- Q in range 0.05 to 10
- Integrated powerful spectral analyzer and sonogram
- 7 filter types for each band.
- Advanced editor and smooth visualization of resulting frequency response
- Integrated tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fix: Safety limiter was responding too early on stereo sources and didn't work correctly single-channel modes.
- Fix: New pitch detection algorithm could cause problems when fed with white noise and some other problematic signals.
- Fix: Mouse movement over the plugin window in Cubase did stop any other drawing on some machines.
- Fix: Fixed cursor support on Mac.