MAutoAlign solves problems with phase cancellations when recording a single instrument using multiple microphones.
Normally engineers have to search for ideal delays and potentially invert phases manually.
But now you can solve this time-consuming task by using MAutoAlign. All you have to do is to place MAutoAlign to all the tracks you want to fix, start playback and press Analyze button in one of them.
The MAutoAlign plug-in will analyze all the tracks and after a few seconds you are finished!
Here are some key features of "MAutoAlign":
· M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
· Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Fully automatable.
· Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
· VST/VST3/AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & multi-core support recommended
· 15 days trial
· After 15 days, it will become a demo version with several limitations.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added a new GUI mode based on buttons, which saves space and is especially designed for those with small resolution displays.
· Oscillator step sequencer now support multiple step shapes.
· Added 1/3 oct and 1 oct mode to all analyzers.
· Improved modulator pitch detector accuracy and response.
· Added linear harmonics mode to all parameteric (dynamic) equalizers.
· Added envelope curvatures: saw, triangles and sines.
· MWaveshaper & MMultiBandWaveShaper: Added asymmetric shaping, which can generate even harmonics. Added DC blocker and default mode is now linear.
· Modulator values can now be automated.
· MAutoPitch, MTuner: Improved pitch detection algorithm.
· Improved switching between editor modes.
· Added input level peak meters to multiband plugins.
· Oscillator harmonics graphs' units now follow number of harmonics.
· Added "Invert" feature to all parametric equalizers.
· Plugins now provide only those channel modes, which make sense for them.
· Fix: MMultiBandDelay could increase amount of required memo...