Audio plug-in that offers you automatic microphone delay compensation
Normally engineers have to search for ideal delays and potentially invert phases manually.
But now you can solve this time-consuming task by using MAutoAlign. All you have to do is to place MAutoAlign to all the tracks you want to fix, start playback and press Analyze button in one of them.
The MAutoAlign plug-in will analyze all the tracks and after a few seconds you are finished!
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fix: Safety limiter was responding too early on stereo sources and didn't work correctly single-channel modes.
- Fix: New pitch detection algorithm could cause problems when fed with white noise and some other problematic signals.
- Fix: Mouse movement over the plugin window in Cubase did stop any other drawing on some machines.
- Fix: Fixed cursor support on Mac.