A look-ahead brickwall loudness maximizer with a clean transparent sound
LoudMax can be used for audio mastering and as an output limiter/maximizer for web radio stations.
Main range of application:
· Audio Mastering
· Output Limiter/Maximizer for web radio stations.
· One slider for threshold, one for the output level.
· Meters for input, output and gain reduction in relation to the desired threshold.
- Supported Samplerates: 2kHz - 384kHz
- Latency, Look-Ahead and Attack Time: 1.25ms
- Release Time: Automatic - depending on the input signal
- Possible Overdrive without audible distortion: 740dB
- Low CPU usage
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New control: Fader link. Output fader will be coupled to threshold fader. Klick on "Link".
- Improved limiter algorithm. Internal parameters optimized.
- Audio Unit: Symbiosis updated to v1.3
- Fix compatibility with Final Cut Pro X.