LoudMax is an audio plug-in designed to retain the original character of the music as much as possible even at high compression levels.
LoudMax can be used for audio mastering and as an output limiter/maximizer for web radio stations.
Main range of application:
· Audio Mastering
· Output Limiter/Maximizer for web radio stations.
· One slider for threshold, one for the output level.
· Meters for input, output and gain reduction in relation to the desired threshold.
Here are some key features of "LoudMax":
- Supported Samplerates: 2kHz - 384kHz
- Latency, Look-Ahead and Attack Time: 1.25ms
- Release Time: Automatic - depending on the input signal
- Possible Overdrive without audible distortion: 740dB
- Low CPU usage
- Improved limiter algorithm
- Improved transient clarity
- Improved consistency