Loopster is a Mac OS X application designed to play back audio files and provides options to change the pitch and speed of the playback.
With Loopster, you will be able to practice your instrument easier, and to rehearse and transcribe music in a snap.
NOTE: To buy Loopster via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Loopster":
· Change playback speed without affecting the pitch
· Store and recall up to 10 loops and locators per song
· Transpose songs in up to 12 halftone steps
· Tune Songs in steps of one hundredth of a halftone
· Modify speed, pitch, loop in and loop out position using the arrow keys
· Change both tempo and pitch at the same time
· Create playlists