Logelloop is a multitrack looper that enables you to change the sound of each tracks separately (speed, strech, spatialisation, level, FXs, etc.)
Each track will be independant so you can do everything with the sound. With multitrack looping you have the ability to erase each track one by one, to play each track at a different speed (even in reverse), to add reverb, etc.
Logelloop provides commands can be accessed by MIDI controllers (note, ctl, pgm change), by the computer’s keyboard or even a labjackUSB controller.
This way, you will be able to control Logelloop even while playing a musical instrument. It is also possible to write Macros in a very simple langage who permits to access each command, function and Logelloop’s settings.
Here are some key features of "Logelloop":
· Record the first loop.
· Overdub in another track or, in mixed mode, in the same track.
· Bar’s multiplication while recording overdubs.
Next Loop – A, B, C:
· Navigation is possible trhu 3 native banks (and many more with Macros!).
· Erase each track one by one, all overdubs but the first track, all tracks, all loops in one shot.
· Restart the current loop immediatly.
· Auto fade-in or fade-out.
· Logelloop comes with more than 10 special effects. Users can easily make their own SFXx with MaxMSP.
· Copy from one loop to another.
· Copy the content of one loop after the content of another loop.
Copy to File:
· Copy the current loop’s content on the hard drive (can be reloaded each track separatly in Logelloop or another software).
· Erase the last call.
· At least 4 Go of RAM
· Intel Core 2 Duo / 2,8Ghz minimum
· The demo version of Logelloop only permit an utilization of 30 minutes.
· Once this time elapsed, Logelloop will quit and you will have to restart it.
· In demo mode, loops can't be longer than 20 seconds.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug fixes.