The Livid Code Editor (v2) is a cross-platform app that offers a complete interface for modifying the settings and controls of the Livid Code control surface.
The Code provides a great deal of capability without ever changing its settings; still, many users will want to explore its full potential as a controller for various software and hardware platforms.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the Livid Code Editor utility on your Mac are available HERE.
Livid Code Editor is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
Here are some key features of "Livid Code Editor":
· assign a button to change internal preset banks and edit preset banks
· enable and disable local control of LED rings and button LEDs
· change buttons from momentary to toggle switches, not only for sending values, but for LED display
· create preset files that are stored on the computer to extend the preset possibilities and share setups with others
· test and confirm your Code's settings and LEDs
· reset the Code to default settings
· change the function and look of LED rings
· change the MIDI channel
· change the output message of button from MIDI notes to continuous controller (CC)
· change the output message of encoders from MIDI CC to notes