An audio program that gives you complete control of Ableton Live by using your iPad or iPod Touch
· Open the LiveControl template for TouchOSC (either LiveControl.touchosc or LiveControl_iPad.touchosc) in the TouchOSC editor.
· Upload to TouchOSC using the Sync function.
· You computer should appear in the list of hosts, select it to upload the template.
· Select this template inside TouchOSC (its called Livecontrol).
· Open the LiveControl installer application by double clicking LiveControl on mac or LiveControl.bat on windows
· Wait for 10 seconds, then select “LiveControl” from the “Found Hosts” section of TouchOSC’s Network configuration. Set the incoming port to 5001 (outgoing should be automatically set to 5000)
· Go back to the main TouchOSC screen and hit done to load the template.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.0 rev 118
- LiveControl_TO: Minor sequencer bug fixes
- LiveControl_TO: Silly template bug!
- LiveControl_TO: Made iPad clip launch / mixer 8 tracks wide. Hopefully fixed autoconfigure bug, various other fixes.
- LiveControl_TO: updated win installer