Liquid Notes is designed to provide all the necessary tools for composing, harmonizing and optimizing music. Liquid Notes follows music theory principles and is able to work with chords, melodies and harmonies.
Liquid Notes also includes audio synthesizers, is able to auto-route to sequencers and comes with music templates featuring different styles. You can preview the final result, save in project mode, if it still needs work, or export it to MIDI format.
Here are some key features of "Liquid Notes":
· Gives you the possibility rearrange your song
· Provides support for re-harmonizing
· Optimize your compositons
· Java runtime environment 18.104.22.168 or later
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Instrument library and track assignment enable independent operation from sequencers