The RMV Drum Addiction is provides you in a single tool the following magical characteristics: analog-style percussion synthesis, fully-featured percussion sampler and a sophisticated Loop Editor/Player.
The instrument combines all of the features found on the LinPlug RM IV with several new and innovative features that represent a substantial step forward.
The RMV Drum Addiction contains forty-eight velocity-sensitive Pads, each which can be used to trigger any one of a range of high quality Audio Modules (a selection of percussion synthesis modules and a sophisticated percussion sampler module).
Each Pad has its own processing path containing an AHDSTR-controlled pitch envelope, three LFOs, an AHDSTR-controlled multi-mode Filter and EQ, three Insert Effects (with nine Effect options) and a “Varizer”.
Each Pad also contains two distortion processors (Distortion and BitCrusher). In addition to this, each Pad also features a twelve-by-twelve Modulation Matrix, thirty-two-voice polyphony (selectable per Pad), as well as separate Volume,
Output, Tune, Pan, Choke, Mute and Solo controls.
Here are some key features of "RMV Drum Addiction":
· Forty-eight polyphonic Percussion Pads
· Six Audio Loop Modules (each with up to 64 Slices)
· Available for Mac OSX and PC.
· Up to thirty-two-voice polyphony
· Multiple instances of the instrument can be opened.
· Internal 32/64 bit processing.
· Each Percussion Pad and each Slice includes its own controls for Volume, Pan,
· Output Selection, Tune (+24 semitones in 10 cent intervals), Polyphony
· (mono...8, full), two independent Effects Send, and a MIDI activity display.
· Each Pad and Slice can belong to one of 10 Edit Groups (parameters for all Pads or
· Slices in a Group can be adjusted simultaneously)
· Each Pad additionally includes its own controls for loading and saving Pad files,
· Choke Group (12 groups are available including prev/next and self-mute), Trigger
· Key, Polyphony (mono...8, full), Mute and Solo.
· Each Pad and each Slice has access to a own 12x12 Modulation Matrix, three
· independent LFOs, two separate distortion effects processors (Distortion and
· BitCrusher), a multi-mode AHDSR-controlled filter, a four-band parametric equalizer,
· three insert effects racks each of which can be set to one of nine different effects
· units, and a "Varizer" for unbeaten realistic humanizing.
· Upon mouse over and editing the Pad and Slice displays automatically show
· parameter settings.
· Pads and Audio Loop Modules provide mono and true stereo sample playback and
· processing (all filters and effects are mono and stereo).
A wide range of different Sampler and Synth Audio modules which include:
· A percussion sampler module.
· Two different kick drum modules.
· Two different snare drum modules.
· Open and closed hihat modules.
· A Tom module.
· A Clap module.
· Two cymbal modules.
· A percussion module.
· A universal purpose drum synthesizer
· Six independent Audio Loop Modules.
· AudioUnit Instruments or VST 2.0 capable audio host
· QuickTime 6.4 and higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Mac 64bit version of AudioUnit and VST plugin
· Mac OS X 10.8 certified installer
· Fixed Choke not working with certain envelope settings
· Compatibility enhancements
· Ended support for PowerPC processors
· Added MIDI output (parameter feedback) for Audio Units