RMV Drum Addiction 5.1.4
A virtual drum machine available in AU and VST form
The instrument combines all of the features found on the LinPlug RM IV with several new and innovative features that represent a substantial step forward.
The RMV Drum Addiction contains forty-eight velocity-sensitive Pads, each which can be used to trigger any one of a range of high quality Audio Modules (a selection of percussion synthesis modules and a sophisticated percussion sampler module).
Each Pad has its own processing path containing an AHDSTR-controlled pitch envelope, three LFOs, an AHDSTR-controlled multi-mode Filter and EQ, three Insert Effects (with nine Effect options) and a “Varizer”.
Each Pad also contains two distortion processors (Distortion and BitCrusher). In addition to this, each Pad also features a twelve-by-twelve Modulation Matrix, thirty-two-voice polyphony (selectable per Pad), as well as separate Volume,
Output, Tune, Pan, Choke, Mute and Solo controls.
- Forty-eight polyphonic Percussion Pads
- Six Audio Loop Modules (each with up to 64 Slices)
- Available for Mac OSX and PC.
- Up to thirty-two-voice polyphony
- Multiple instances of the instrument can be opened.
- Internal 32/64 bit processing.
- Each Percussion Pad and each Slice includes its own controls for Volume, Pan,
- Output Selection, Tune (+24 semitones in 10 cent intervals), Polyphony
- (mono...8, full), two independent Effects Send, and a MIDI activity display.
- Each Pad and Slice can belong to one of 10 Edit Groups (parameters for all Pads or
- Slices in a Group can be adjusted simultaneously)
- Each Pad additionally includes its own controls for loading and saving Pad files,
- Choke Group (12 groups are available including prev/next and self-mute), Trigger
- Key, Polyphony (mono...8, full), Mute and Solo.
- Each Pad and each Slice has access to a own 12x12 Modulation Matrix, three
- independent LFOs, two separate distortion effects processors (Distortion and
- BitCrusher), a multi-mode AHDSR-controlled filter, a four-band parametric equalizer,
- three insert effects racks each of which can be set to one of nine different effects
- units, and a "Varizer" for unbeaten realistic humanizing.
- Upon mouse over and editing the Pad and Slice displays automatically show
- parameter settings.
- Pads and Audio Loop Modules provide mono and true stereo sample playback and
- processing (all filters and effects are mono and stereo).
- A wide range of different Sampler and Synth Audio modules which include:
- A percussion sampler module.
- Two different kick drum modules.
- Two different snare drum modules.
- Open and closed hihat modules.
- A Tom module.
- A Clap module.
- Two cymbal modules.
- A percussion module.
- A universal purpose drum synthesizer
- Six independent Audio Loop Modules.
RMV Drum Addiction
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed a bug which could cause a crash
- Fixed a bug which prevents note names to appear in Studio One
- Improved Logic X compatibility
- Scrolling direction in lists now reflects system settings in OSX