Library Monkey is the ultimate tool for cataloging, managing and processing your audio assets.
Library Monkey will offer many powerful features, including advanced database structure, fast searching, CD ripping, and full conversion options.
Take your SFX, Music, and other CD libraries and rip them to a supported file formats. Once completed you will have access to all of the content you used to spend countless hours searching for and listening to on CD.
Once you have imported your assets, you can organize them according to your needs and working style. User defined sets allow quick access to your favorite files, project references or other user defined categories.
Do you keep a talent database? Use sets to organize by name, style, or any other category for instant access to all of your assets. The options are endless.
Have multiple users? No problem. Just export your database and import them to each station and everyone has instant access to your sound library.
In addition, we have integrated the powerful drag-n-drop conversion features of Sound Grinder into Library Monkey. This provides you the ability to perform immediate conversion without the need to import your files.
Import existing audio assets through several time-saving options including drag-n-drop and a contextual menu item in the Finder.
Create Smart Sets to automatically organize your assets by any criteria you desire. Use standard Sets to create a customized hierarchy, where assets can be in as many Sets as needed.
Search all your libraries or only the ones you desire with a simple selection. Perform complex searches using supported symbols and Boolean options. Refine your searches until you find the right asset. Look up recent searches via the Recent Searches list or pop-up menu.
Process your assets with these and many other time-saving features:
· Quickly open your selected assets in another application directly from Library Monkey.
· Drag an audio asset right from Library Money into your DAW and other application
· Copy your selected assets to a desired location and then quickly open them in another application.
· Perform advanced file processing on your audio assets and then open them in another application.
· Create presets for quick recall of common settings. Apply advanced naming schemes to the output files.
Here are some key features of "Library Monkey":
· Sophisticated processing engine for speed and stability.
· One window design.
· Customizable list view.
· Resizable control section.
· Quick access to conversion-only session.
· Rapid Convert providing in-Finder file conversion.
· Unattended processing mode.
· Multiple error logging levels.
· Unicode support.
· Comprehensive conversion engine.
· Create Droplets for quick access to your common settings.
· Multi-channel file support.
· RMS and Peak normalizing.
· Force sample rates feature.
· Advanced naming options.
· User presets.
· "Retain Folder Structure" option.
· Naming options for Pro Tools compatibility with split audio files.
· Pull-up/pull-down sample rates.
· Custom sample rates.
· 31 character name limit support.
· User-defined fields.
· User-defined Sets.
· Smart Sets for automated searches.
· Recent search recall.
· Field specific searches.
· Multiple bins for quick asset recall.
· Support for Finder/ Spotlight Comments, and other industry-wide standards.
· Open assets in external applications including Pro Tools, Digital Performer, etc.
· Quicktime movie video preview.
· Metadata batch-processing.
· Support for Finder/Spotlight comments.
· Support for ID3 tags, Vorbis Comments, FLAC Comments, BWAV, Soundminer and Quicktime User Data.
· All metadata viewable in the List view.
· Preview process settings.
· Full playback control including scrubbing.
· Playback slider.
· Loop playback.
· Quicktime movie video preview.
· Quicktime 6.4 or later (Quicktime 6.5 is required for AMR Narrowband support), (Quicktime 6.5.1 is required for Apple Lossless support).
· 800 x 600 screen resolution.
· 15 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Mountain Lion Compatibility - Fixed all known issues with Mountain Lion
· Fixed an issue with Serial Number Authorization - Fixed an issue where the name text field did not appear when authorizing a Serial Number.
· General enhancements - This version contains several other fixes and enhancements providing greater stability and efficiency.