Lexicon PSP 42 is a powerful digital stereo delay and phrase sampler plug-in inspired by the legendary Lexicon PCM 42 processor, famous for its distinctive sound and unique concept.
The Lexicon PSP 42 tool has been carefully designed to accurately reproduce the flexibility and warmth of this renowned classic.
Lexicon PSP 42 implements a precise tape saturation algorithm and a delay line operating with variable sampling rate which simulates physical properties of vintage tape machine delays.
Lexicon has been designed with consideration to preserve maximum signal quality at every processing stage.
Here are some key features of "Lexicon PSP 42":
· High quality signal processing algorithms,
· Up to 9600 ms of delay time depending on internal sampling frequency,
· Continuous control of delay time,
· Tight synchronization to the host tempo and its changes,
· Tape saturation simulation based on the algorithm used in the line of our mastering processors,
· Low pass filter for high frequency absorption modeling,
· Modulation section with three different modulation signal sources (sinus, square, envelope detector) mixed in any proportions,
· Phrase sampler capability,
· Parameter filtration and on-the-fly cross-fades for smooth and click-free operation,
· Support for sampling rates of up to 192kHz,
· MIDI and VST automation,
· Logic Control support.
· Library of presets.
· AudioUnit, VST, RTAS, AAX host
· IntelMac or PowerPC G4 or G5
· 512 MB RAM
· ProTools TDM/LE 7.3 or later for running RTAS
· 14 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New authorization system.
· AAX version added.
· Pro Tools controllers support enabled.
· Plugin reset on Pro Tools transport stop removed.