SideKick is a cross-platform audio plug-in that provides an easy solution for side-chaining in your DAW.
SideKick aims to help video editors, musicians, or producers to improve their mixes by using the useful side-chaining method.
SideKick is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
Here are some key features of "SideKick":
· Total Recall Automation
· Visual feedback of output spectrum
· Factory and custom presets
· Listen button
· Master drive control with saturation
· Spectral ducking and keying
· Intuitive filter control
· AU / VST host
· The effect will stop working in 20 minutes
· Presets cannot be saved
· Parameter settings are not saved in host projects
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added broader registering support.