Le Masque: Delay is a revolutionary Time Line driven Delay Effect which can be used to perform unique and totally new Delay based effects in a fast and intuitive way.
In order to do so, the Le Masque: Delay plug-in inherits the renowned XILS-lab filters and all the experience accumulated from the making of Virtual Analog synthesizers and audio effects.
Le Masque :Delay lets you specify in a very accurate way which part or parts of the dry signal will be processed by the Delay unit and its components and modulators.
The Masked zones of the grid are processed by the Delay Unit, while all the audio data outside of the Masks remain unchanged.
The Grid is synced to your Daw, or to its internal clock.
Here are some key features of "Le Masque: Delay":
· True stereo path, independent Right and Left Delay
· Midi Sync and Stereo Link Delay Modes
· Sync grid zone with up to 8 custom Masks
· All Masks have independent length and level
· One Multimode Filter (With Drive, Self Oscillating, 0-delay Feedback Design)
· Two independent envelopes (Loopable ADSR and AR) with 3 trigger modes
· One Syncable Multiwaveform LFO with 3 reset options
· Snap to Grid function to quantize Mask Locators on musical values
· Swap Masked/Unmasked function (Real Time)
· 4 Clock Modes (DAW, In, Tap Temp, Fixed)
· Modulation Matrix for real time control of parameters Real time tempo analysis function for Live playing
· All parameters are MIDI controllable
· 1 GB of RAM
· 1 GHz processor.
· No preset or project saving.
· No bank import or export.
· No automation.
· After 15 minutes, Le Masque Delay is bypassed and must be relaunched.
· No time limit
· No dongle or serial number required
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New features :
· New FREEZE button.
· New Lock DRY/Wet feature.
· New Level Threshold inside each mask.
· 16 masks instead of 8.
· Multi mask selection.
· Incoming audio displayed inside the grid.
· Mask management enhanced.
· Zoom x4.
· Around 50 new presets.
· Installers : you can now choose which components to install.
· GUI slugghis in some systems (windows 7) is fixed.
· Mouse handling is vatsly improved.
· RTAS : now installed correctly.
· RTAS : LeMasque is now correctly in sync with Protools whatever the tempo.