Largo 1.5.0 / 1.5.2 RC 5
Pure software synthesizer with Waldorf DNA
Largo offers three fat oscillators, two of them with sub oscillators. These oscillators include models of classic analog waveforms as well as a selection of waves from the Waldorf and PPG Wave stored in two Wavetables.
All these run through two Waldorf multimode filters with steep cutoff, resonance up to self-oscillation and a drive stage to add even more punch and grainyness to the sound.
Ultra-fast envelope generators and flexible LFOs as well as an easy to understand, yet extremely versatile modulation matrix make for a sound designer's dream.
Largo works as a VST and AudioUnit instrument.
- up to 256 voices per instance (depending on available CPU power)
- up to 4 layers per sound
- 4 stereo outputs (alternatively 1 stereo sum)
- host automation of almost all parameters
- MIDI Controller automation of the most important parameters
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.5.2 RC 5
- Support for 64 bit AU VST2 VST3 and AAX