An audio suite plug-in that provides automatic, loudness analysis and correction within Avid edit systems
LM-Correct is especially useful for use in situations where time is of the essence, because it provides an automatic method of rapidly conforming audio to current loudness standards.
LM-Correct can be used as a one-stop solution for loudness correction, fixing audio that has not been mixed with loudness standards in mind or in conjunction with a real-time loudness meter (eg. VisLM) to ‘fine tune’ audio mixed to loudness requirements from the outset.
LM-Correct can also be used as a final ‘back-stop’ processor, ensuring that finished files are within specification and performing an in- place fix where errors are found.
LM-Correct can be used within a project to measure and correct audio without needing to leave the editing environment, enabling rapid in-place loudness normalisation of mono, stereo or multi-channel audio.
It is also possible to use LM-Correct within Avid batch processing for fully automated file handling.
- Target Integrated, Short-term & True-peak within your Avid edit environment
- No hassle automatic correction to international standards*
- Immediate finalization of audio mixed using real-time loudness meters
- Loudness consistency (dialogue clarity | music bed level) eliminate loudness jumps
- LM-Correct solves your loudness issues immediately
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!