LAMA is designed to provides quick access to powerful acoustic measurement tools and comes with Audio-System-Tuning capabilities. LAMA strives for technical perfection, comes with an intuitive interface and is focused on usability.
As any audio-measurement application, LAMA requires an audio device that will get the audio-signals into your computer.
You can use the internal hardware but you can also use more professional audio-equipment (any Core-Audio compatible audio interface should be able to work with LAMA.)
Here are some key features of "LAMA":
· Transfer Measurements
· Frequency Analysis
· Sound Pressure Level Meter
· Level History Instrument
· Compatible with every Core-Audio compatible hardware.
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release requires Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard. PowerPC machines are longer supported.
· A 64-bit machine is required.
· For full functionality and best experience it is recommended to use OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
· fixed: The average rate and peak fall rate sliders in the Spectrum Analyzer settings view were dysfunctional.
· fixed: A workspace has not been stored when a keyboard shortcut was not assigned.
· fixed: Meter showing odd values when Aux Inputs active.
· fixed: Signal Generator frequency could not be adjusted.