A modern audio plug-in that helps you easily work with playback systems
The playback systems can vary from theaters to MP3 players. K-Meter's perceived loudness meter models the ear's sensitivity to different frequencies, giving you a much more accurate indication of loudness than conventional meters.
Combine this with the ability to detect inter-sample peaks, and you can be confident that your mixes are of the highest quality.
- Built from the ground up around the K-System.
- Upsampled (up to 4 times) peak detection that discovers inter-sample peaks.
- RMS and LKFS (ITU-R BS.1770-1) meters. LKFS meters model perceived loudness, taking into account the ear's sensitivity to different frequencies.
- High quality pink noise generator for monitor calibration.
- Clip indicators with user controlled clip sensitivity.
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit DAWs.
- SIMD optimizations that utilize AltiVec and SSE when available.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Reduced CPU usage