Jaikoz is an easy to use ID3 tagger suitable for large music collection. Jaikoz uses MusicBrainz, which is an online database that contains millions of songs.
Jaikoz can easily identify the song even if it has no metadata. Jaikoz is very flexible and allows you to look up your songs using the metadata and acoustic ID.
You can also manually edit your data by using a spreadsheet view, which comes with auto formatting features.
Here are some key features of "Jaikoz":
· Acoustic matching using MusicBrainz and MusicIP to match tracks based on the actual music.
· MetaData matching using MusicBrainz to match tracks from the metadata in your files either automatically or manually.
· Automatically retrieve artwork from Internet.
· Different audio formats can be edited the same easy way.
· Easy to use Detail Panel.
· Powerful Find And Replace feature that can be used to find and replace values in all/any column.
· Find Missing Tracks from Albums.
· Provides full support of all text fields and easy tagging of large number of audio files.
· Intelligent AutoMatch compares different Audio files and finds field matches and then allows all similar fields to be formatted the same.
· Intelligent FileName to Tagger can extract information from the filename into the tag without having to know the format of the field.
· AutoCorrect can be used to perform automatic formatting of your chosen columns in a single click.
· The innovative split screen spreadsheet view will allow one to easily compare the changes during editing.
· Full Unicode support allow any character from any language to be used.
· Easy conversion of tags between ID3 versions.
· Jaikoz runs on Mac OS X (v10.4 and above), Windows and Linux.
· Jaikoz is Internationalized.
· Jaikoz can be customized.
· 30 days trial license.
· Only 20 files can be fixed during one use of Jaikoz.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [JAIKOZ-005] - Base Folder does not allow creation of nonexistent folders
· [JAIKOZ-059] - Should have icons for common tasks, especially items that have to be run using popup such as Play
· [JAIKOZ-106] - Add missing tracks report back in toolbar icon
· [JAIKOZ-173] - Holding down Alt/Option-key when select toolbar buttons to allow it to effect all visible files
· [JAIKOZ-253] - Allow more configuration of toolbar, what items to put on it
· [JAIKOZ-470] - Can you make 'esc' close the genre/artwork/artist/any other multi-value dialogs?
· [JAIKOZ-502] - Change Linux LAF to Nimbus
· [JAIKOZ-570] - Set memory usage to percentage instead of fixed value on Windows 64bit
· [JAIKOZ-584] - Replace if Date Earlier option
· [JAIKOZ-589] - Jaikoz should handle 0x92 char (Inverted apostrophe) as apostrophe
· [JAIKOZ-610] - Get Acoustid Key automatically instead of requiring user to manually request one
· [JAIKOZ-611] - Make menu options intelligently decide whther to work on all selected records or all v...