Ircam Trax includes a suite of three ingenious processors that use advanced technology, developed during many years, by the sound analysis/synthesis team at IRCAM.
These precision tools provide truly innovative signal transformation algorithms allowing the user to alter sound characteristics such as; pitch, timbre and duration, using a highly intuitive user interface.
The trail version is designed to allow you to evaluate the plug-ins and their sound quality but does not allow you to handle real production job (please read the limitations below).
Here are some key features of "Ircam Trax":
Signal Processing Features:
· Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing.
· Dry Mix control (Dry/Wet with gain compensation) allowing for parallel processing or for blending some of the original "peak" into the processed signal.*
· Bypass routes the incoming signal direct to the output for a true smooth transition between processed and clean signal.
· AU, VST, RTAS hosts
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Mac OSX Mountain Lion Support
· Load time improvement
· Some graphics fix
· Mac OSX: Unexpected unauthorization of all plug-ins, all Apple platforms fixed
· Uninstall on MAC OSX
· Some minor fixes.