InerziaSysEx is an OS X desktop application that allows you to easily manage MIDI System Exclusive messages.
InerziaSysEx is designed to help you manage System Exclusives which are used to program your synthesizer and also to provide various information about their creation for specific synths.
NOTE: To buy InerziaSysEx via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "InerziaSysEx":
· List recorded SysEx messages
· View SysEx by creation date
· Easily create SysEx messages
· Support for different MIDI Device ID
· The creation procedure supports Yamaha and Roland
· Dcimal or hexadecimal format for messages
· Lock message support
· 64-bit processor
· Manage a limited number of SysEx messages
· Can add a maximum of 3 SysEx messages templates
· Can not copy to clipboard
· Auto-check SysEx messages disabled
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added a user preference to change the table font;
· A double click in the table will now open the Inspector.
· The possibility to edit a SysEx title directly in the table, without opening the Inspector is now set as a preference;
· Better error handling when changing a Kind name.
· Fixed an error in the Italian localization;
· The warning telling that all values are hexadecimal is now set to blue, not depending on user preferences